Guess Who's back!! Guess Who's back!!

Different

Well I can say I had fun watching this collab, some parts were good others not so much or just too plain. I can say it was good overall, even th0ugh that easter egg of the women was unnecessary, I suppose it wasn't removed for a reason.
Just one another thing, could you tell me what's the name of the song on the menu please?

Kirby: Cake Adventure Kirby: Cake Adventure

wow

This retro kirby animation is a true work of art, that's it, nothing more nothing less.

Sprite TV 3! Sprite TV 3!

I must speak my mind

To all of you sprite animators, good job. This was quite a good part three; the jokes were interesting and the quality is pretty balanced with the other sprite tvs(with some improvements of course). I believe that anyone who just says this is bad or something along those lines, is not looking at the effort and passion you put into it.
You all know as well that the fans want more of this, but as long as you keep being good spriters on your own, you need not worry about letting them down. Only if you think making another movie will be fun and a good experience, you may do it, if you don't, no matter; for you have talent and the appreciation of (and I don't think I could be wrong) thousands of internet surfers. Good luck, godspeed and... ALL MY BASE ARE BELONG TO YOU XD

In Memory of Her In Memory of Her

Life

my dog's mother is on constant pain due to an illness. her owner, no, everyone is deciding wether she should be put to sleep. you are not alone, sometimes you just need to let it out.